It always feels the same: Commit to changing your body. Put in a ton of effort. Feel the pressure of the newest eating plan or workout regime. Eat to numb feelings of stress or anger or sadness after a hard day. Feel guilt about emotional eating. Numb the guilt with more food. Get “back on track” with a vengeance. Harder workouts. More food restrictions and rules. More stress. More urgency. All of this leads to even more emotional eating. It’s frustrating. It's disheartening. It's painful. But what if there's another way? What if it’s possible to work with your emotions and your body instead of against them? What if it’s possible to let go of the forcing, and change your body at a sustainable pace, all while enjoying the journey? You’re not broken. You don’t need to be ‘fixed’. And this podcast is for you. I’m joined by Kayla van Egdom, certified personal trainer, MindBody eating coach and author. Kayla is passionate about helping women free themselves from the clutches of emotional eating and body hate so they can live rich, textured, present lives. Listen in to discover:
Click here to learn more about Food Freedom
- The lightbulb moment that changed Kayla’s relationship with food
- Why diets and dieting often leads to overeating and falling waaaayy off the ‘wagon’
- The 5 Step Emotional Coaching process to learn to handle your emotions, without using food
with Kayla van Egdom (at Ascend Fitness + Lifestyle)
When you’re ready to take the next step, here’s how I can help:
- Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes or your favourite player app.
- Want more no-BS nutrition coaching so that you can ditch dieting, and ACTUALLY stick to it? Get started with my Free Course: The Diet Rules ACTUALLY Worth Following to end the fight against your body and to get to your happy, healthy weight naturally and permanently.
- If you’re in Chilliwack, book your trial and goal setting session at www.ascendfitnesslifestyle.com