Expressing gratitude, counting your blessings, being thankful, is a POWERFUL habit. And while there is a lot of science to back up the power of gratitude, most people simply notice one thing: they are HAPPIER. This week, I’m joined by Julie Boyer (for the second time on the podcast!) to talk about all things GRATITUDE.
- Why a gratitude practice is so powerful
- How Julie used gratitude to get through some tough times in her life
- 3 Simple tips to start a gratitude practice
Julie Boyer is the founder or Wake Up with Gratitude. She is a photographer, podcast host and lifestyle and business mentor. Connect with Julie: https://wakeupwithgratitude.com/ https://www.facebook.com/jcmboyer https://www.instagram.com/juliecmboyer/
When you’re ready to take the next step, here’s how I can help:
- Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes or your favourite player app.
- Want more no-BS nutrition coaching so that you can ditch dieting, and ACTUALLY stick to it? Get started with my Free Course: The Diet Rules ACTUALLY Worth Following to end the fight against your body and to get to your happy, healthy weight naturally and permanently.
- If you’re in Chilliwack, get started with Fit Over Fifty: www.getfitchilliwack.com