Oncology office staff might find themselves asking: “Who are all these reps? What’s the deal with these emails, calls, pamphlets, and visits?”
The umbrella of oncology sales can be complex. It includes several roles and touchpoints, from securing sales to guiding physicians and nurses to helping educate patients.
We talked about the specifics of each position, how these positions can overlap with others, and how COVID-19 has impacted the way everyone communicates and works together.
Here are the show highlights:
- The difference between inside and outside oncology sales reps (4:00)
- How COVID-19 has affected relationships and sales processes (20:16)
- A rep’s guide to setting expectations with physicians and office staff (28:58)
- How can we empower patients to advocate for themselves? (33:17)
- Tools and resources to help patients pay for their treatment (41:21)