Everyone in the healthcare sector has heard of (and likely works toward) a patient-centric model. But what does it really mean? And how does it look in practice?
We discuss the best practices and strategies used around the world to make sure the voice of the patient is kept at the highest volume — from the role of allied health professionals and caretakers to the evolving use of digital communication tools like telemedicine, text messages, and social media.
Here are the show highlights:
- The critical ecosystem of allied health professionals (3:16)
- The 3 “buckets” of care inequalities she’s seen across different nations (8:52)
- Best practices abroad that could be implemented in the U.S. (15:58)
- Developments, improvements, and opportunities in telemedicine (20:43)
- Text message, social media, and the evolving world of patient communication (26:21)