As more B2B brands embrace content marketing as the way to engage, educate, and connect with prospects and customers, it's becoming increasingly difficult to break through and stand out.
In this episode of Marketing Spark, Brad Smith, CEO with Wordable, offers in-depth insight into:
- How companies should approach content marketing
- The importance of focusing on keywords that can be ranked for in the short term.
- How to build a content marketing team and how to assess its performance
- How to never run out of content ideas
- How to effectively distribution content once it's been published.