Banks can no longer afford to play it safe when it comes to their digital capabilities.
“Safe” is now risky.
That’s why, in this episode, Tony Hejna, EVP, Consumer Bank Chief Credit Officer at KeyBank, joins the show to share the secrets behind moving fast (without breaking things) and maintaining an edge in a highly regulated and increasingly competitive landscape.
Join us as we discuss:
- The 3 rules of job satisfaction
- Why staying safe is risky
- "The importance of a robust technology infrastructure"
- The threat and opportunity with open banking
- "Predictions for the 2022 macroeconomic environment"
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Leaders in Lending on your favorite podcast player.