Ep.30 The Future of Work: Transforming Your Culture by Understanding Organizational Behavior and Values with Tony Batalla, CTO & Head of IT for the City of San Leandro
In today’s episode we’ll cover:
- Organizational behavior and values in IT and technology teams.
- A balanced IT strategy means for the present and future of the organization as a leader and manager.
- Tony's favorite smart city innovations
- What challenges Tony's had to overcome in the organization when adopting new technologies for the City of San Leandro
- A really great management book is “Good to Great” by Jim Collins where he identifies eleven great companies and compares them to similar companies that failed to attain great growth. His main thesis is Good is the Enemy of Great - talks about organizational culture and the process of building a great IT org.