Ep.41 The Journey to an Adaptable and Agile IT Organization with Cory Wilburn, CIO, Texas General Land Office
Part I of today's episode we cover:
- The background at the General Land Office.
- The meaning behind Cory's LinkedIn headline - “Motivated to make a difference.”
- Building an adaptable and agile IT shop
- The decision to go from in-house development to leveraging partners for rapid application development.
- The pros and cons from his perspective
- How he handled the impact on the culture internally
- What did he like and not like
- What would he do differently if Cory had a do-over