The way that companies measure marketing is still incredibly flawed, mostly because they don't measure what's important — customer feedback.
But where are B2B customers really hanging out? You won’t find out by sticking to the old playbook.
In this episode, I interview Chris Walker, CEO at Refine Labs, about why businesses need to change their mindset so that marketing can upgrade from outdated tactics and find customers where they really are.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why gated content, MQLs, and other marketing tactics are outdated
- How B2B buyers have changed and where they are getting their information from
- Having a point of view and communicating it to customers
- The biggest mistakes in software attribution and metrics measurement
- Leveraging employees social media presences (yes, even TikTok) to sell your product
- What B2B should learn from B2C
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
Never miss an episode of Ungated Marketing by subscribing with Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, our website, or anywhere else you like to get our daily shot of podcast knowledge.