Highly detailed website performance data tracking allows you to test and pivot in a continuous cycle of self-improvement.
The data makes a little bit of failure okay because it provides important analytics into what’s working and what isn’t.
In this episode, I interview Chris Panebianco, CMO at Bankers Healthcare Group, about the necessity for analytics and creatives to work in tandem to deliver marketing that always iterates.
Join us as we discuss:
- The artistry behind marketing
- Building continuous learning into team mindsets
- Organizational structure, communication cadences, and pods
- The essential role of data and analytics in dynamic marketing
- Metrics that Chris checks every single day
Keep connected with us by subscribing on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player. Check out our website at Taylor.com.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for The Art of Marketing Operations in your favorite podcast player.