One of the most formidable challenges for marketers in the weight loss industry is consumer distrust. It takes us marketers back to what has always worked best: approaching marketing from a personal perspective.
In this episode, I speak with Brooke Fitts, CMO at Profile by Sanford, about marketing to people who don’t care about, know about, or even trust your brand.
Join us as we discuss:
- A brand’s responsibility to educate consumers on industry topics
- Overcoming consumer distrust
- How to bring cross-industry marketing experience to solve challenges
- A profile of an extensive brand awareness campaign
- How marketers adapt and adjust to guardrails like HIPAA
Keep connected with us by subscribing on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favorite podcast player. Check out our website at Taylor.com.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for The Art of Marketing Operations in your favorite podcast player.