Doug and Laura get into the weeds talking about various frameworks and un-frameworks. They also talk about uncamping, whatever that means.
This podcast season is currently unfunded. You can support this podcast and other We Are Open projects and products at https://opencollective.com/weareopen
See our website: https://weareopen.coop
Our work in Frameworks:
- Architecture of Participation: https://weareopen.coop/aop/
- Open Leadership Definition: https://theopenorganization.org/definition/open-leadership-definition/
The Open Leadership Definition outlines the mindsets and behaviors that distinguish open leaders from other types of leaders. Synthesizing pre-existing models, collective research, expert interviews, and firsthand experience, this collaboratively written document details the ways leading with open organization principles helps teams become more engaged, accountable, innovative, and reflective.
- Github repo: https://github.com/open-organization/open-leadership-definition
- Digital Literacies for a Post-COVID World: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1op4zC1xeVCShJ0xGnSow526f-G1hPbYpItX9nDZmZUI/edit#slide=id.g8818d2db1e_0_1087
- 8 Essential Elements: https://dougbelshaw.com/thesis/
- Laura's thesis: https://www.laurahilliger.com/bad-title-thesis/
- Web Literacy Map: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webmaker/WebLiteracyMap
- SDGs: https://sdgs.un.org/goals
- Hardcore history: https://www.dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/