Ashley Hunsberger started as a manual tester at Blackboard 16 years ago and today, she’s the Director of DevOps Engineering, creating their Developer and Agile Advocacy program. She focuses on the ways they can advance the work their teams are doing, as well as the way in which they do it.
Listen to this fascinating conversation about how she managed to evolve her career and all of her eye-opening, real world insights on leadership that apply for anyone.
- The need for innovation, experimentation, and learning in a DevOps and agile culture and methods to promote them within your team
- Our challenges in adopting OKRs and lessons learned
- Developing psychological safety in the workplace and why its essential for leading through change
- How testers can safely innovate by testing out a series of hypotheses
- The benefits of practicing reflection to improve your ability to cope with change and find a way to do the work you love
Relevant links and a transcript of this episode can be found here: https://abstracta.us/blog/podcast/leading-agile-transformation-ashley-hunsberger/