Hiring, firing and looking for great people - especially start-ups - this weeks episode of Disciplinn is a must. I speak with Jamal Khan, Managing Partner of Amrop Carmichael Fisher.
Jamal has spent his working life in recruitment, building recruitment start-ups throughout the world, and now having his own executive search firm incorporated into the Global Amrop Group. He gives you an inside track into what makes an outstanding candidate, and we cover some fertile ground, including:
- Entrepreneurial itch from an academic background
- Falling into recruitment - controlling your own destiny and creating something from nothing
- Getting in sales and generating revenue - Tom Hopkins, How to Master the Art of selling - it's a number game!
- Starting again - the adrenalin of new things and another start-up
- Plugging it into a global network
- Recruitment - Halos and Horns - good hiring tips
- Good people for business - People are enablers its all about people - context driven
- What is Executive Search - how does it work - client & Candidate side - what makes a good candidate
- What about start ups - attracting great candidates
- What about Executive Coaches
- Constant exposure to incredible business people - front row seat to captains of industry
- Personality traits in great CEOs - and sustainable leadership