Have a business that sells a product or service, or are a sales person yourself, then you must listen to this weeks episode.
I speak with Graham Hawkins about Sales Tribe and his incredible journey from facing displacement as a sales person in a rapidly evolving digital world, to how he founded a transformational company; Sales tribe.
The insights you will get for how sales in changing and what you / business can do to change now to improve all sales efforts is truly valuable. We discuss:
- Subject Matter leads to understanding - buyer behaviour - B2B sales
- Frightening changes in Sales - fast changing roles
- Sales Influencer - curating and leveraging a network
- Why take a risk - because I knew!!! The problem was obvious
- Know your market - product / market validation
- The entrepreneur - “the white knuckle ride” - keep energy high
- Sales - trust, open, reputation and integrity
- Content, content, content is, and always has been, king
- Get out of your comfort zone - you must connect and be front of mind
- Sales is becoming a cultural and competency fit - it is not a bum on a seat - This is how you must find people
- The entrepreneurs journey is sacrifice - but healthy body and mind helps amazingly
Enjoy the episode!