We look at two elements - Collaboration and Reflection - of the Heart of Agile approach developed by our friend Alistair Cockburn, and illustrate how conscious and attentive listening and reflection on emotions make a big difference for agile teams.
- Motherhood and Apple Pie: https://hotidioms.com/2012/02/21/motherhood-and-apple-pie/
- Collaboration Cards: https://www.collaborationcards.com , https://web.archive.org/web/20170621140230/http://alistair.cockburn.us/Collaboration+Cards
- Collaboration Cards article: http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/702523/26767147/1451886700677/201601-Cockburn.pdf?token=oTGZ9syVsnh4d%2BtW8ggVolCglEM%3D
- Collaboration Cards course: https://www.heartofagile.academy/courses/using-collaboration-cards
- Shu Ha Ri: https://martinfowler.com/bliki/ShuHaRi.html
- Thanks for the Feedback: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18114120-thanks-for-the-feedback
- Previous episode: https://soundcloud.com/troubleshootingagile/alistair-cockburn-heart-of-the-heart-of-agile
Our new book, Agile Conversations, is out now! See https://conversationaltransformation.com where you can order your copy and get a free video when you join our mailing list!
We'd love to hear any thoughts, ideas, or feedback you have about the show.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org