Sunday is the new Monday, and that’s a bad thing - says our guest today, Dominica DeGrandis, author of Making Work Visible. How can you move from default yes to an effective, smooth flow of work? Dominica addresses this question while touching on queueing theory, empathy, and hope!
- Dominica’s Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/dominicad
- Domenica’s web site: https://ddegrandis.com/
- Kanban book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kanban-Successful-Evolutionary-Technology-Business/dp/0984521402/ref=asc_df_0984521402/
- Queueing theory: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queueing_theory
- Paul Graham on Maker and Manager Schedules: http://www.paulgraham.com/makersschedule.html
Our new book, Agile Conversations, will be out in May 2020! See https://conversationaltransformation.com where you can pre-order!
We'd love to hear any thoughts, ideas, or feedback you have about the show.
Email us: see link on troubleshootingagile.com
Tweet us: twitter.com/TShootingAgile
Also, if you'd like to leave us a review on iTunes (or just like and subscribe), you'll find us here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/troubleshooting-agile/id1327456890?mt=2