We continue chatting with Ryan Singer, Head of Strategy at Basecamp and author of Shape Up. Ryan explains the "shaping" and "betting" processes in more detail, including who does the various roles and what is crucial to get right when you set up a design-and-build system like the one they advocate.
- Shape Up: https://basecamp.com/shapeup/?ref=df
- Daring Fireball intro to Shape Up: https://daringfireball.net/linked/2019/08/04/shape-up
- Extreme Programming Explained: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Extreme-Programming-Explained-Embrace-Change/dp/0321278658
- Feature Factory: https://cutle.fish/blog/12-signs-youre-working-in-a-feature-factory
- Petition the King: https://ronjeffries.com/xprog/articles/petitiontheking/
- Art of Action: http://www.stephenbungay.com/Books.ink
We'd love to hear any thoughts, ideas, or feedback you have about the show.
Email us: see link on troubleshootingagile.com
Tweet us: twitter.com/TShootingAgile
Also, if you'd like to leave us a review on iTunes (or just like and subscribe), you'll find us here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/troubleshooting-agile/id1327456890?mt=2