This week, Jeffrey and Squirrel answer a question from CruiseControl founder Paul Julius about what agile practises they've left behind. Surprising answers include iterations, predictability, and planning.
- PJ: http://www.pauljulius.com/
- Abnormally terminating a sprint - https://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/blog/making-the-decision-to-abnormally-terminate-a-sprint
- Kanban: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanban_(development)
- Elephant Carpaccio: http://alistair.cockburn.us/Elephant+carpaccio
- Searching for an Agile Core: https://blog.jeffreyfredrick.com/2008/11/08/searching-for-an-agile-core/
- Planning Game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_programming_practices#Planning_game
- TDD: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Test-Driven-Development-Addison-Wesley-Signature/dp/0321146530
- Cruise Control: http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/
- GitFlow: https://datasift.github.io/gitflow/IntroducingGitFlow.html
- Chris Matts: https://theitriskmanager.wordpress.com/
We'd love to hear any thoughts, ideas or feedback you have regarding the show.
Email us: see link on troubleshootingagile.com
Tweet us: twitter.com/TShootingAgile
Also, if you'd like to leave us a review on iTunes (or just like and subscribe), you'll find us here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/troubleshooting-agile/id1327456890?mt=2