This week, Jeffrey and Squirrel describe some of the methods they used to improve their own skills in implementing and troubleshooting agile methods. They describe techniques from rubber ducking to doppelgängers. Enjoy!
- CITCON: http://citconf.com
- Breakfast with Squirrel: http://douglassquirrel.com
- Communities of Needs and Solutions: https://theitriskmanager.wordpress.com/2015/04/19/communities-of-need-community-of-solutions/
- Dr. David Burns: https://feelinggood.com/
- Paradoxical Double Standard: https://feelinggood.com/tag/paradoxical-double-standard/
- Rubber Duck Debugging: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_duck_debugging
Alberto Savoia, older wiser self: http://www.albertosavoia.com/
We'd love to hear any thoughts, ideas or feedback you have regarding the show.
Email us: see link on http://troubleshootingagile.com
Tweet us: twitter.com/TShootingAgile
Also, if you'd like to leave us a review on iTunes (or just like and subscribe), you'll find us here: itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/troub…d1327456890?mt=2