This episode was made possible by the community! ❤️ Get early access to podcast episodes, participate in exclusive Q&As, and more!
Get FREE resources and tools by visiting jaychristteves.com/resources
"I guarantee you if you choose success, I promise you that you will get there as fast as possible. "
In episode 91 of #TDLS, Alex Pedron drops by on the Podcast. Alex is the President of the I Influence Institute, Co-Host of Stories After Swipe Right podcast and Co-Founder of NYC-MNL Speakers Summit.
Alex is also a bootstrapped start-up veteran with a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo. He is renowned for his maverick methods in business development, sales, and motivating others. Alex has established himself as an esteemed entrepreneur in Metro Manila, Philippines that aims to usher in his expertise to the global stage. In this amazing episode we talk about:
- His stimulating ground up story
- How he was able to jump ship from having a 9-5 job to starting his entrepreneurial journey
- The importance of having a great habit, and ritual in place to manage sudden changes
- How one excruciating moment change the way he approach life and entrepreneurship
- How he was able to bounce back from adversity
- The number one mistake that a TON of creatives and entrepreneurs tend to overlooked
- Why extraversion is a learnable skill
- Why entrepreneurship is not for everyone
- How connecting with the right people can help you build your business
- How to build your brand while being capital-efficient
- And much much more...
You can reach out to Alex business by visiting https://influence.consulting/. If you think that this was an amazing episode and you enjoyed the topics we’ve discussed, please let Alex know by following him on LinkedIn (http://linkedin.com/in/aejrpedron) or Instagram (instagram.com/aejrpedron).
WhatsApp/Viber: +63 977 7177 401
Stories After Swipe Right podcast: podcast.storiesafterswiperight.com - @storiesafterswiperight
I Influence Institute: facebook.com/iinfluenceinstitute - @iinfluenceinstitute
NYC-MNL Speakers Summit: linktr.ee/nycmnlsummit - @nycmnlspeakerssummit
FREE Ultimate Guide on creating & growing your own Podcast even if you have ZERO knowledge or prior experience just visit jaychristteves.com/podcasting-for-creatives
Visit the podcast now at thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes 100% FREE.
Have a question in mind? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions via email (at least 2-minute audio clip) at email@example.com
There are a ton of people asking me on how to support this podcast so here’s how:
1. You can leave a review on Apple Podcasts so in that way you can help me to reach more people and make the podcast more discoverable within the ecosystem.
2. You can take a screenshot of this podcast and share it with your friends, colleagues or to anyone that might be interested in this kind of content.
3. Feeling generous today? You can support the podcast monetarily by visiting jaychristteves.com/donate or patreon.com/TDLS.
4. Shop courses and tools online to design the life you really deserve by visiting shop.jaychristteves.com. You can book a call today. I don’t bite!
5. By listening to all the podcast episodes. However you support my message, that’s more than enough and it means the world to me. So, thank you!
The podcast is available on any of your favorite podcasting apps including:
Apple Podcasts: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/GqpQhF
Amazon Music: https://bit.ly/thedesignlifeshow
Alexa Podcast: Just say "Alexa, play The Design Life Show on Apple Podcasts”