“I would go back to my past clients and ask them for testimonials. Because, your past clients (assuming they’re happy) are going to know in retrospect what the value was that they’ve got out of your work .”
In episode 87 of #TDLS, I’m sitting down with Jonathan Stark. Jonathan is a former software developer who is now on a mission to get rid of the world of hourly billing. He is the author of Hourly Billing Is Nuts, the host of Ditching Hourly, and writes a daily newsletter on pricing for independent professionals. In this episode we talked a TON of actionable stuffs:
- His awesome ground up story
- The insanity of trading time for money.
- What value based pricing really means
- Some great actionable growth hacks for your business
- and much much more...
You can check out Jonathan’s contents by visiting https://jonathanstark.com/. If you think this was a great episode and you enjoyed it, let Jonathan know by subscribing to his daily mailing list (believe me when I say it has a TON of value you can’t get from anywhere else) more important links from my guest that you shouldn’t miss below.
Building The Perfect Testimonial — Here's a link to the article I mentioned on the show:
Value Pricing Bootcamp — Here's the mailing list signup page for value pricing bootcamp:
FREE Ultimate Guide on creating & growing your own Podcast even if you have ZERO knowledge or prior experience just visit jaychristteves.com/podcasting-for-creatives
Visit the podcast now at thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes 100% FREE.
Have a question in mind? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions (at least 2-minute audio clip) at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a ton of people asking me on how to support this podcast so here’s how:
1. You can leave a review on Apple Podcasts so in that way you can help me to reach more people and make the podcast more discoverable within the ecosystem.
2. You can take a screenshot of this podcast and share it with your friends, colleagues or to anyone that might be interested in this kind of content.
3. You can support the podcast monetarily by visiting jaychristteves.com/donate or patreon.com/TDLS.
4. Shop courses and tools online to design the life you really deserve by visiting shop.jaychristteves.com. You can book a call today. I don’t bite!
5. By listening to all the podcast episodes. However if you support my message, that’s more than enough and it means the world to me. So, thank you!
The podcast is available on any of your favorite podcasting apps including:
Apple Podcasts: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/GqpQhF
Alexa Podcast: Just say "Alexa, play The Design Life Show on Apple Podcasts”