“Remember to be patient — you’re on your own journey. Don’t compare yourself to other people. ”
In episode 83 of #TDLS, Thrilled to sit down with Cameron Martinez (Cam for short). He is an entrepreneur, avid learner, question asker, action taker, and podcast host. Since 2017, he has created two companies. One was grown to multiple 6-figures, and his latest company LVRG is on its way to 7-figures.
His passions derive from an innate curiosity of discovering how to accumulate wealth, how to access complete fulfillment, create a healthy lifestyle, how the mind, body, & spirit work, and most of all, give love, joy, and vibrancy day in, day out. In this episode, we talk about:
- His ground up story
- Why comparison is a thief of motivation
- The importance of being patient
- How to negotiate deals with some of the largest companies in the world
- How they plan on feeding one billion people
- How all of their customers came to them organically with no paid marketing and solely from Facebook
- Anything in between business, community, social media, & marketing.
You can follow his business by visiting https://lvrg.it/ or check his website at thecammartinez.com and his podcast The 6-Figure Roadmap. If you think this was a great episode, please let Cam know by following him on Facebook and Instagram (fb.com/cammartinez01).
Join my slack community of accountable & passionate creatives by visiting jaychristteves.com/community
FREE Ultimate Guide on creating & growing your own Podcast even if you have ZERO knowledge or prior experience just visit jaychristteves.com/podcasting-for-creatives
Visit the podcast now at thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes 100% FREE.
Have a question in mind? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions (at least 2-minute audio clip) at email@example.com
There are a ton of people asking me on how to support this podcast so here’s how:
1. You can leave a review on Apple Podcasts so in that way you can help me to reach more people and make the podcast more discoverable within the ecosystem
2. You can take a screenshot of this podcast and share it with your friends, colleagues or to anyone that might be interested in this kind of content
3. You can support the podcast monetarily by visiting jaychristteves.com/donate or patreon.com/TDLS
4. Shop courses and tools online to design the life you really deserve by visiting shop.jaychristteves.com . You can book a call today. I don’t bite!
5. By listening to all the podcast episodes. However if you support my message, that’s more than enough and it means the world to me. So, thank you!
The podcast is available on any of your favorite podcasting apps including:
Apple Podcasts: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/GqpQhF
Alexa Podcast: Just say "Alexa, play The Design Life Show on Apple Podcasts”