In this episode I talked about:
- How to deal with anxiety and overthinking
- How to keep your sanity as a creative during this economic crisis or this Covid-19 that is happening right now around the globe
- The importance of reframing your mind
- & why we’re now entering the Essentialist era
Join my slack community of accountable & passionate creatives by visiting jaychristteves.com/community
FREE Ultimate Guide on creating & growing your own Podcast even if you have ZERO knowledge or prior experience just visit jaychristteves.com/podcasting-for-creatives
Visit the podcast now at thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes 100% FREE.
Have a question in mind? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions (at least 2-minute audio clip) at email@example.com
There are a ton of people asking me on how to support this podcast so here’s how:
1. You can leave a review on Apple Podcasts so in that way you can help me to reach more people and make the podcast more discoverable within the ecosystem.
2. You can take a screenshot of this podcast and share it with your friends, colleagues or to anyone that might be interested in this kind of content.
3. You can support the podcast monetarily by visiting jaychristteves.com/donate or patreon.com/TDLS.
4. By listening to all the podcast episodes. However if you support my message, that’s more than enough and it means the world to me. So, thank you!
5. Shop courses and tools online to design the life you really deserve by visiting shop.jaychristteves.com. You can book a call today. I don’t bite!
The podcast is available on any of your favorite podcasting apps including:
Apple Podcasts: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/GqpQhF
Alexa Podcast: Just say "Alexa, play The Design Life Show on Apple Podcasts”