“You gotta intentionally do something to create the opportunity. Responsibility creates opportunity”
In episode 77 of #TDLS, I had a chance to sit down with Darold Pinnock. He is the host and producer of Passion Behind The Art Podcast. Darold is passionate about creating design solutions that make people’s first experience with a product or brand become a lasting one. He has over 10 years of experience and he offers a proven ability to conduct creative analysis and design best-fit solutions for campaigns including identity systems and web design for some great clients abroad. Everything he does is for his greatest assets, his wife and kids. In this episode, we talk about:
- His amazing design life stories from ground up
- How he was able to start his creative business after taking architecture in college
- How he was able to start and get clients working on projects for non-profit sector
- His massive insights about shifting from another discipline into another discipline
- How to learn fast to bring the solutions to solve business problems
- Why bringing creative attention to business is the key to creating quality design assets
- Biggest challenges he faced and how he was able to overcome and continually overcoming it as a creative business owner.
-Why podcasting is the best networking tool for creatives.
- Why taking more responsibilities creates better opportunities.
- And much much more...
You can learn more about Darold by visiting daroldpinnock.com or you can also listen to the most amazing creatives and entrepreneurs interviewed by him via his podcast called Passion Behind The Art Show at passionbehindtheart.com. If you love this episode please let him know by following him on Instagram @dpcreates.
Join my slack community of accountable & passionate creatives by visiting jaychristteves.com/community
FREE Ultimate Guide on creating & growing your own Podcast even if you have ZERO knowledge or prior experience just visit jaychristteves.com/podcasting-for-creatives
Visit the podcast now at thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes 100% FREE.
Have a question in mind? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions (at least 2-minute audio clip) at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a ton of people asking me on how to support this podcast so here’s how:
1. You can leave a review on Apple Podcasts so in that way you can help me to reach more people and make the podcast more discoverable within the ecosystem.
2. You can take a screenshot of this podcast and share it with your friends, colleagues or to anyone that might be interested in this kind of content.
3. You can support the podcast monetarily by visiting jaychristteves.com/donate or patreon.com/TDLS.
4. By listening to all the podcast episodes. However you support my message, that’s more than enough and it means the world to me. So, thank you!
5. Shop courses and tools online to design the life you really deserve by visiting shop.jaychristteves.com . You can book a call today. I don’t bite!
The podcast is available on any of your favorite podcasting apps including:
Apple Podcasts: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/GqpQhF
Alexa Podcast: Just say "Alexa, play The Design Life Show on Apple Podcasts”