“You have to fail fast, so you can fix the problem fast. You need to have a lot of empathy, and you need to listen to your customer.”
In episode 76 of #TDLS, I sat down with the man himself Rock Cleo. After 16 years of working in the corporate world, he is now doing what he loves. Focusing on his own startup business, D. NEW AGENCY, Design Thinking Training and Consultancy. In layman's term, he is teaching people how to leverage creativity and innovations for today’s world. Rock discovered the power of Design Thinking as a Creative Director, which helped him to build the structure for the Creative Team of the biggest retail company in the Philippines. In this episode, we talk about:
- His design life story from ground up
- How he was able to start his own Design Thinking Training and Consultancy business from scratch.
- What has been his biggest challenge throughout his career and business and how he was able to overcome it.
- How he was able to shift from being a corporate junkie to having an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Why being empathetic and being able to listen to your customer is the KEY to a successful venture
- We also talk about some great and actionable tips for aspiring and seasoned startup entrepreneurs and innovators especially here in the Philippines.
- And much much more...
You can learn more about Rock’s design thinking training and consultancy business by visiting https://www.facebook.com/DNewAgency/ , if you love this episode please let him know by following him on Instagram or Facebook @rockcleo.
Join my slack community of accountable & passionate creatives by visiting jaychristteves.com/community
FREE Ultimate Guide on creating & growing your own Podcast even if you have ZERO knowledge or prior experience just visit jaychristteves.com/podcasting-for-creatives
Visit the podcast now at thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes 100% FREE.
Have a question in mind? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions (at least 2-minute audio clip) at email@example.com
There are a ton of people asking me on how to support this podcast so here’s how:
- You can leave a review on Apple Podcasts so in that way you can help me to reach more people and make the podcast more discoverable within the ecosystem
- You can take a screenshot of this podcast and share to your friends, colleagues or to anyone that might be interested in this kind of content.
- You can support the podcast monetarily by visiting jaychristteves.com/donate or patreon.com/TDLS.
- By listening to all the podcast episodes. However if you support my message, that’s more than enough and it means the world to me. So, thank you!
The podcast is available on any of your favorite podcasting app including:
Apple Podcasts: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/GqpQhF