“Surround yourself with other like minded people, that can support each other. I think we can’t do it alone, even a lot of people think they can.”
In episode 75 of #TDLS, I sat down with the super amazing Laura Beauparlant. She is an entrepreneur, an award-winning speaker, a design and branding expert, and the founder of Lab Creative. In her more than two decades as a designer and fifteen as an entrepreneur, Laura has learned that it takes more than just being really good at what you do to start and run a successful business. Her mission is to help ambitious entrepreneurs create strong, memorable brands that attract the right clients. In this episode, we talk about:
- Her design life stories from ground-up
- How she was able to start her design career after studying graphic design upto the point of starting her own design business.
- She also shared her challenges on starting a design business and how she was able to defy the odds.
- What is branding from the perspective of a designer with more than two decades of experience.
- Massive practical & actionable tips on creating a strong, memorable brands that attract the right clients.
- The importance and impact of surrounding yourself with like minded people.
- We also talk about the brand chemistry book that she wrote to help other small businesses and entrepreneurs who want to build a long lasting brand.
- And much much more...
You can learn more about Laura by visiting www.labcreative.ca, if you’re interested to check her book Brand Chemistry just go to www.brandchemistrybook.com, and let her know if you love this episode by following her on Instagram @labcreativeinc.
Join my slack community of accountable & passionate creatives by visiting jaychristteves.com/community
FREE Ultimate Guide on creating & growing your own Podcast even if you have ZERO knowledge or prior experience just visit jaychristteves.com/podcasting-for-creatives
Visit the podcast now at thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes 100% FREE.
Have a question in mind? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions (at least 2-minute audio clip) at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a ton of people asking me on how to support this podcast so here’s how:
1. You can leave a review on Apple Podcasts so in that way you can help me to reach more people and make the podcast more discoverable within the ecosystem.
2.You can take a screenshot of this podcast and share to your friends, colleagues or to anyone that might be interested in this kind of content.
3. You can support the podcast monetarily by visiting jaychristteves.com/donate or patreon.com/TDLS.
4. By listening to all the podcast episodes. However you support my message, that’s more than enough and it means the world to me. So, thank you!
The podcast is available on any of your favourite podcasting app including:
Apple Podcasts: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/GqpQhF