In episode 73 of #TDLS, I sat down with Dan Matutina. Dan is a graphic designer and illustrator based in the Philippines. He is a founding partner at Plus63 Design Co. and the Hydra Design Group. He has worked on projects for brands such as Apple, Google, Microsoft, Pinterest, Airbnb, & Samsung to name a few. In this episode, we talk about:
- His design life stories from ground-up
- How he was able to find his career as a designer to building his own design studio
- Best practical tips on starting your own creative business
- Challenges and breakthroughs throughout his creative and business journeys
- Practical steps on pricing your works as a creative
- The importance of doing good work & being lucky
- And much much more...
You can learn more about Dan by visiting twistedfork.me and let him know if you love this episode by following him on Instagram @twistedfork.
Join my slack community of accountable & passionate creatives by visiting jaychristteves.com/community
Visit the podcast now at thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes 100% FREE.
Have a question in mind? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions (at least 2-minute audio clip) at email@example.com
PS: Please don't forget to leave your reviews and/or feedback on Apple Podcast. It'll help the show reach and help more people. Nevertheless, if you're listening to the podcast that's more than enough. Huge thanks for the support!
PPS: Go and get the podcast it's 100% FREE to download on any of your favourite podcast apps using your Android or IOS phone. Links below for your reference.
Apple Podcasts: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/GqpQhF