In episode 59 of #TDLS, I sit down with Jaggy Gangat. Jaggy is a creative entrepreneur, a video producer, director, photographer, and marketer based in Manila, Philippines. He owns Avanguard Creatives, a video marketing agency, and ALI Creative Learning, an online educational platform for Creatives, where he help aspiring individuals and professionals grow through media & education technology. In this episode we talk about:
- His ground-up stories growing up as aspiring Filipino creative
- How he was able to build his 7 figure creative business from scratch
- How he was able to leverage obstacles and challenges to fuel his passion for creating a business that he really loved
- Why everyone should bootstrap their business using sweat equity
- Practical advice on how to leverage the power of technology for your creative journey
- And why having an accountability partner or a mentor can expedite the process of designing your creative career.
- And much much more...
You can learn more about Jaggy by visiting www.jaggygangat.com and let Jaggy knows if you love this episode by following him elsewhere @jaggygangat.
Show notes Links:
Personal Website: jaggygangat.com
Ali Creative Learning: alicreativelearning.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ALICreativeLearning/
Visit the podcast now at thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes 100% FREE.
Have a question in mind? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions (at least 2-minute audio clip) at email@example.com
PS: Please don't forget to leave your reviews and/or feedback. It'll help the show reach more people. Huge thanks for the support!
PPS: Go and get the podcast it's 100% FREE to download on any of your favorite podcast apps using your Android or IOS phone. Links below for your reference.
Apple Podcasts/iTunes: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/GqpQhF