In episode 40 of #TDLS, I'm chatting with Regie Bariuan from the sunny PH. He is a lettering artist and designer. He is really passionate about letterforms and he loves the process of creating a purposeful look that's visually appealing and easy to remember. In this episode we talk about:
- His design life stories from ground up
- How he was able to pursue his passion while having a day job.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with like-minded people.
- Actionable step how to have the right clients for your side hustle
- The right mindset when putting your works out there
- Practical insight on building your personal brand
- And much much more...
You can learn more about Regie by visiting www.regie.ph and let him know if you love this episode by following him on Instagram @regie.ph. If you're interested to join his workshop you can visit
Illustrator & Photoshop
Photoshop Express for Mobile
Mentioned in this podcast:
Overlap by Sean McCabe
Visit the podcast now at thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes 100% FREE.
Have a question in mind? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions (at least 2-minute audio clip) at email@example.com
PS: Please don't forget to leave your reviews and/or feedback. It'll help the show reach more people. Huge thanks for the support!
PPS: Go and get the podcast it's 100% FREE to download on any of your favorite podcast apps using your Android or IOS phone. Links below for your reference.
Apple Podcasts/iTunes: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/GqpQhF