In episode 39 of #TDLS, I sat down with Hernel and Jaztin of Travel Fun Food, it's a travel blog that shares travel tips, guides, budget accommodations, a must try foods and many more. In this episode we talk about:
- How they started their passion project from the ground up
- The exact strategies they're doing to grow their travel blog
- Best apps and tools they're using for their passion project
- How they are able to manage their project while having a 9-5 job
- Practical advice on starting your own passion-driven project
- And many more...
You can learn more about Travel Fun Food by visiting travelfunfood.net and let them know if you love this episode by following them on Instagram @travelfunfoood
Web App Recommendation:
Mentioned in this podcast:
Visit the podcast now at thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes 100% FREE.
Have a question in mind? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions (at least 2-minute audio clip) at email@example.com
PS: Please don't forget to leave your reviews and/or feedback. It'll help the show reach more people. Huge thanks for the support!
PPS: Go and get the podcast it's 100% FREE to download on any of your favorite podcast apps using your Android or IOS phone. Links below for your reference.
Apple Podcasts/iTunes: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/GqpQhF