In this another episode of #TDLS, I had a quick but meaningful chat with a Multiple 6-Figure Design Business Owner, Founder Of The Design Accelerator™ Training Program, Patrick O'Connell. Patrick is an entrepreneur who has dedicated his life to helping designers and design business owners develop the most essential part of their businesses: SALES. In this episode we talk about:
- His design life stories from ground up
- How he transition on being a full-time design business owner from having a 9-5 job
- How he overcome challenges on building his company
- Essential topics on how to generate high-value design clients with predictability
- Productivity tips and book recommendation for creative professionals
Check his website by visiting www.patrickoconnell.co and let him know if you love this episode by following him @patrick.oconnell
Download The Design Client Blueprint here: http://beacon.by/patrick-oconnell/designclientblueprint
- Dieter Rams: As Little Design as Possible by Jonatan Ive
- 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class: The Thought Processes, Habits and Philosophies of the Great Ones by Steve Siebold
Get the podcast now at www.thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes 100% FREE.
Have a question? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions (at least 2-minute audio clip) at email@example.com
PS: Please don't forget to leave your reviews and/or feedback. It'll help the show reach more people. Huge thanks for the support!
PPS: Go and get the podcast it's 100% FREE to download on any of your favorite podcast apps using your Android or IOS phone. Links below for your reference.
Apple Podcasts/iTunes: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/GqpQhF