Get the podcast now by visiting thedesignlifeshow.com
On episode 19 of #TDLS Podcast, had a great time talking with Jane Martinito a passionate, naturally creative graphic and web designer based in the Philippines. On this podcast episode we talk about:
- Her design life stories transitioning from having a 9-5 job to being a freelance web designer
- Things to keep in mind to learn designing and earn from your passion
- The importance of community and connection
- Why having a mentor can help you leverage your growth faster
- The importance of having enough sleep
- Finding clients and a lot more
You can follow her works by visiting www.nienajanemartinito.com and join her 20-day Website Creation Challenge using this link (https://bit.ly/2LbtsCH)
To get PHP1000 discount in any of her course just use the code "TDLS".
Get the podcast now by visiting www.thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes.
Send your questions (atleast 2 minute audio clip) at email@example.com
PS: Please don't forget to leave your reviews and/or feedback. It'll help the show reach more people. Huge thanks for the support!
PPS: Go and get the podcast it's 100% FREE to download on any of your favorite podcast apps using your Android or IOS phone. Links below for your reference.
Apple Podcasts/iTunes: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/tx81X2