Get the podcast at www.thedesignlifeshow.com
On episode 22 of #TDLS Podcast, I sit down with Sheena Yap Chan. Sheena, started a podcast since 2015 discussing about self confidence and since then it has been creating a positive impact in people's lives. She's been featured in MindValley, Podcaster's Paradise and Apple Podcasts. On this episode we talk about:
- Her design life stories growing up
- Why failing is just part of the process
- How to overcome hurdle and put yourself into perspective
- Why having a huge purpose is necessary
- Actionable step on building your self-confidence
- How to get started on podcasting to make an impact
- And a lot more
You can check her podcast by visiting thetaoofselfconfidence.com and let her know if you like this episode @sheena.y.chan
Books recommendation from Sheena:
- How to Win Friends & Influence People (https://amzn.to/2JZUFDS)
- The Science of Getting Rich (https://amzn.to/2AoJQfh)
Get the podcast now at www.thedesignlifeshow.com to get all the episodes for FREE.
Have a questions? Submit your question to be answered on the podcast. Send your questions (atleast 2 minute audio clip) at email@example.com
PS: Please don't forget to leave your reviews and/or feedback. It'll help the show reach more people. Huge thanks for the support!
PPS: Go and get the podcast it's 100% FREE to download on any of your favorite podcast apps using your Android or IOS phone. Links below for your reference.
Apple Podcasts/iTunes: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/tx81X2