Get the podcast now: www.thedesignlifeshow.com
On episode 20 of #TDLS Podcast, I sit down with MK Cope. MK is a Young Mompreneur, Freelancer and the Founder of Filipina Homebased Moms (FHM) with more than 60k members. In this episode we talk about:
- Her design life stories transitioning from having a corporate job to being a freelancer
- What you need to know on starting your freelancing career
- How to leverage your growth faster
- How to manage large community and make it more engaging
- Productivity tips and a lot more
You can follow her on facebook @MomshieMK and join her community on facebook @fhmoms
Here's the checklist on how to start working from home here: bit.ly/fhmomswahmchecklist
Here's the link to register for the online training: bit.ly/fhmomscoolprogram
Get the podcast now by visiting www.thedesignlifeshow.com to listen to all the episodes.
Send your questions (atleast 2 minute audio clip) at firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: Please don't forget to leave your reviews and/or feedback. It'll help the show reach more people. Huge thanks for the support!
PPS: Go and get the podcast it's 100% FREE to download on any of your favorite podcast apps using your Android or IOS phone. Links below for your reference.
Apple Podcasts/iTunes: https://goo.gl/b74xuR
Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/tx81X2