On episode 15 of #TDLS Podcast, Carlo Valencia, a Mentor, Business Consultant, Startup Founder and Head Of Business Development at On-Off Group sits down with me to talk about:
- His design life stories from ground up.
- Mistakes and learnings from his first founded Startup.
- Why failing fast is the key for innovation.
- The importance of validation for your startup ideas before building it.
- The importance of good design.
- Practical advice on pursuing your passion and earn from it.
- And a lot of great stuff.
Join the Startup PH Mentorship Community (https://goo.gl/9P4ibs) and let him know on Facebook @carlo.p.valencia if you're loving this podcast.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Startup PH Mentorship
On-Off Group - www.onoffgroup.com
Klaseko - www.klaseko.com
WordPress - www.wordpress.com
InvisionApp - www.invisionapp.com
Asana - www.asana.com
Trello - www.trello.com
Visit www.thedesignlifeshow.com for the complete podcast episodes.
PS: Please don't forget to leave your reviews and/or feedback. It'll help the show reach more people. Huge thanks for the support!
PPS: Go and get the podcast it's 100% FREE to download on any of your favorite podcast apps using your Android or IOS phone. Links below for your reference.
Apple Podcasts/iTunes: https://goo.gl/b74xuR