2 days ago
EP98: Letting Go -- Life Before & After Cancer | Melanie Griffith
Are you holding onto a version of yourself that you think SHOULD exist? Or maybe even holding onto a LIFE that you think should exist? But something just feels….off? Learning to LET GO of the idea of what things should be and allowing your life to be is the only way your life will actually happen!
Today’s podcast is all about learning to let go and be more present. My guest today is Melanie Griffith. She is a Master Instructor at Soul Cycle Master who is also in charge of the overall brand experience and mama bear to all! Melanie was diagnosed with cancer not once but twice, and through her healing discovered more about herself. She learned how to allow herself to be loved, to be more accepting of others, and learned the most important lesson of all – to be present! Fortunately for us, she shares her secrets to being more present and how to let go to truly live the life that is for you.
Please join Melanie Griffith and me on this insightful episode of Create Your Fate.
"It’s allowing everybody in my life to fill up the space that is authentically them, and I’m just going to fill up the space that is me." ~ Melanie Griffith
In This Episode:
* Where and how to start on your journey on focusing on you to make your life better
* Neuroscience brain training - it’s a real thing!
* Letting go of what you think life should be and learning to let love in
#jayshetty #expectgoodthings #authenticallyyou #melaniegriffith #cancersurvivor #bepresent #clarity
* Take your FREE Enneagram test
Connect with Guest:
* Visit Melanie’s Instagram Page
Connect with Meg Ellis:
* Website – https://www.phoenix8consulting.com/podcast
* Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/letscreateyourfate/?hl=en