272. Restaurant Technology to Prosper Post Pandemic - Meredith Sandland and Carl Orsbourn
The pandemic has permanently changed the restaurant landscape and the way we must do business in the future.
As restaurateurs, we must stay relevant to our consumer and consistently deliver convenience, value, quality and service.
Countless businesses and successful companies that once dominated their industries and didn’t evolve, no longer exist. Don’t let this happen to your operation.
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with Meredith Sandland and Carl Orsbourn, industry veterans and co-authors of the new book “Delivering the Digital Restaurant, the Roadmap to the Future of Food” and cofounders of Learn.Delivery.
Listen on as we talk about:
• The massive disruption that continues to shape our industry and what this means for you the operator
• What restaurant guests are looking for in the restaurants they patronize and their new expectations
• Necessary technology and customer conveniences that you must offer
• The steps you must take to not just survive, but to thrive now and in the years ahead
• How the labor crisis will be resolved and what your restaurant can do now
And how to increase efficiency, decrease costs and lower the need for labor by pivoting to a ghost kitchen or virtual restaurant.
Survival of the Fittest has never been more relevant.
To move forward as restaurateurs, we must stay ahead of trends, technology, and most of all the competition.
Watch or listen to this episode and then go out there and ROCK your Restaurant!
Thank you to our sponsors:
The Restaurant Rockstars Academy – The Ultimate Start-up & Management Courses. Everything you need to know to crush it in the restaurant business: https://restaurantrockstars.com/pricing/
Sysco - https://www.sysco.com/
7shifts – Get 3 Months of Industry Leading Labor Management for FREE: https://www.7shifts.com/restaurantrockstars