- “While Macron has certainly been stumbling and bumbling during his presidency, Le Pen looks like she’s found her voice.”
- “It’s becoming increasingly clear that Macron has lost faith in globalist liberalism and is clearly pivoting to the right not just to save his presidency but indeed to save France.”
- “We’re seeing a turn into nation, culture, custom, and tradition. We’re seeing a turning away from the woke leftism of American culture Marxist. We’re seeing a turning away from open borders liberalism and we’re seeing turning away from the notion that religion and culture do not matter in a globalist cosmopolitan world.”
- [02:00] How Marine Le Pen is surging in the polls
- [04:23] Pres Macron’s closest aids admitting that she can win the presidency
- [05:00] Le Pen’s action on the crisis over militant Islam
- [06:15] How Pres. Macron is moving to the nationalist-populist right
- [09:20] Pres. Macron clearly rejecting liberalism to save France
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and/or leave a review.
Do you want to be a part of the podcast and be our sponsor? Click here to partner with us and defy liberal culture!
If you would like to get lots of articles on conservative trends make sure to LIKE Dr. Steve Turley’s Facebook Page and sign-up for the 'New Conservative Age Rising' Email Alerts.