Jul 26, 2022
S1 Ep8: Health Data Automation for Better Care with Sahar Arshad, Co-founder & COO at CloudMedx
About Sahar Arshad:
Sahar Arshad is an entrepreneur and problem solver passionate about building products that bring convenience and accessibility at a scale. In 2021, the Women in IT Summit & Awards Series, the world’s largest event dedicated to tackling technology’s gender imbalance, selected her as U.S. Data Leader of the Year and U.S. Entrepreneur of the year. Other honors for Sahar include being named among the top 10 women leading healthcare startups by Healthcare Global, the Outstanding Leadership Award by Health 2.0 2022, and the top 25 women leaders in consumer health tech by The Healthcare Technology Report.
Sahar’s company, CloudMedx Inc., is transforming healthcare delivery using AI, giving patients, providers, and payers the information they need to ensure the best care, optimize outcomes, and save money. The company’s data platform collects and organizes vast amounts of information from public and proprietary sources, including clinical, social, and economic insights. With powerful data visualizations, predictive analytics, interoperable tools, and a suite of application services, CloudMedx provides unified patient records, unprecedented understandings of health data, and automated workflows, yielding superior outcomes.
Things You’ll Learn:
* CloudMedx gathers data from multiple sources in its platform and makes it actionable for health decision-makers.
* CloudMedx provides clinical, operational, financial, and patient insights.
* Automation can help with staff shortages and burnout as it gets manual tasks like registry building, which would take hours, done in seconds.
* Using patient data insights, CloudMedx strives to provide the right omnichannel engagement tools for care-at-home patients who need remote monitoring.
* Large organizations are dealing with many new systems and tools, each with their use case, creating fragmented solutions for end-users.
* Healthcare has seen a boost in digital acceleration for the past two years, highlighting the importance of technology in providing the correct information at the right time.
* Follow Sahar Arshad on LinkedIn
* Follow CloudMedx on LinkedIn
* Follow CloudMedx on Facebook
* Follow CloudMedx on Twitter
* Discover the CloudMedx Website
* Connect with CloudMedxby writing to email@example.com