- Dr. Stacey Philpot (Executive Development Consulting) discusses the ways companies are shifting how they think about leadership (0:52)
- Lisa Bougie shares how Stitch Fix assessed for people, values, and leadership (2:56)
- Jodi Bricker’s approach to shaping culture at Quay Australia (5:09)
- Serilda Summers-McGee on building healthy, inclusive workplace cultures (6:30)
- Kristi McFarland explores the value of strong community at New Seasons (7:36)
- Trip Randall’s advice for avoiding hiring mistakes (8:42)
- The two main qualities Aimée Lapic (GoPro) looks for in candidates (11:43)
- Jaime Schmidt on hiring at a fast-growing company (12:43)
- Why Scott Allan hired overqualified talent at Hydro Flask (14:09)
Visit HowIHire.com for transcripts and more information about this episode.
Follow Roy Notowitz and Noto Group Executive Search on LinkedIn for updates and featured career opportunities.
Subscribe to How I Hire: