What SEOs Can Learn from NerdWallet's S-1
- 00:22: Disclaimer: Not investment advice! But, still important
- 00:38: What can we learn from NerdWallet’s traffic history
- 1:29: How NerdWallet’s syndication and penalization in 2017 has affected them today
- 3:36: Why multiple strategies can help combat unexpected traffic hits
- 4:04: NerdWallet’s “sin” in syndication
- 5:07: How top-of-funnel reach has contributed to NerdWallet’s success
- 5:45: Is NerdWallet’s brand defensible? What you need to invest in to “win”
- 7:03: How NerdWallet bets on quality, vulnerability to Google
- 7:53: Is it alright to be dependent on Google?
- 8:27: How younger companies can leverage their funding rounds for links and press
- 9:38: Solving for Quick Answers is still crucial
- 10:31: The risk of Google taking over tools
- 11:56: NerdWallet’s privacy and security concerns
- 13:33: What it means when a billion dollar company is built on SEO and content
- 14:23: When can we expect a Siege Media IPO on the markets?