How to Brainstorm Content Effectively [B2B + B2C]
- 0:32: Meet Elsie Weisskoff, her role at Siege as Creative Content Lead
- 1:50: The definition of “brainstorming”
- 2:08: The brainstorming process at Siege Media
- 3:16: Group dynamics when thinking creatively
- 3:58: How Siege Media’s brainstorming has improved over time
- 4:46: Producing ideas–best tools to use for brainstorming
- 6:40: The power of Reddit, how to use it effectively
- 7:41: Why platforms like “The Pudding” are beneficial
- 8:02: Breaking up B2B and B2C ideas
- 9:05: How to brainstorm for niche industries
- 9:34: Promotable vs. SEO topics
- 11:01: What type of content does well in B2B markets?
- 12:49: How do you brainstorm for a mature content strategy?
- 14:13: Best criteria for a content revamp
- 15:29: How to look for passive link opportunities
- 18:09: What is the Keyword Opposition to Benefit (KOB) analysis?
- 20:23: What does the future of brainstorming look like?