S2_EP_23_Cranial Face Structures, Nasal Breathing, Orthodontics, Tongue Position, and More Unlikely Performance Limiters: Interview with Zac Cupples
- How Jodie avoided dentures
- Zac’s background and how he got into this field
- What proper mouth structure should be
- The connection between sleep and mouth structure
- The connection between ADHD and other behavior issues and airway
- What to ask for with a sleep study
- At home sleep apnea testing: Watch-PAT
- Addressing oral posture sooner rather than later
- How much can you change
- It takes a team to be fully optimized
- Recommendations on what to do and where to go
- Isleephst.com (hst10 - 10% discount code): get the Watch-PAT 1.
This podcast is brought to you by The Flex Diet Cert. Get ono the daily newsletter to also secure your post for the next round at flexdiet.com.