Have you recently asked yourself the questions you should be asking to prepare for a successful exit? Do you know the steps for your business exit strategy?
It’s never too early to plan for a good exit. Planning ahead can make the difference between an average selling price, no selling price, or a massively successful transition.
Patrick Ungashick is an exit-planning advisor at NAVIX Consultants. For more than 25 years, he’s been helping business owners plan for and create successful exits. He’s consulted for businesses ranging from several million in revenue to nearly half a billion. Patrick is the author of the books Dance in the End Zone and A Tale of Two Owners.
In this interview, Patrick talks about…
• 4 distinct exit strategies
• what an exit strategy should include
• the questions you ned to ask to start planning
how to estimate what you need for financial freedom
• #1 leverage point to maximize company value
• how to put “golden handcuffs” on your top employees
• what to do with unsolicited buyout offers
• how to determine the right time to sell • working with a business partner during an exit • all-cash, earn-outs, and other types of deals
After the interview…
• Check out the free resources at https://www.navixconsultants.com in the Exit FAQs tab
• Connect with Patrick on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickun...
• Read “Dance in the End Zone” https://www.amazon.com/Dance-End-Zone...