#10: Translated as the "science of life", ayurveda is the ancient science of how to live life well and aligned with the rhythms of the day and the seasons. My guest, Kate Towell, practices ayurveda to help her keep healthy, happy, and life in balance and she coaches others on how to do the same.
Kate shares her knowledge of ayurveda in a scientific way and is also skilled at making the information easy to understand and digest. Our conversation is chock full of interesting and helpful tips, wisdom, and practices.
* How these practices can help in stressful situations
* The principle of accumulation
* The 5 elements and the doshas
* Her journey to better health through ayurveda
* Nature as medicine
* The value of routines
* Can watching Dirty Dancing be medicine?
* Dynamic Harmony
* Reading the tongue and the tongue map