Ep 12: How to lead like a modern CMO (with Sangram Vajre, Chief Evangelist at Terminus)
- Trends (going from lead to accounts)
- Role (own parts of customer success)
- Organization (running a team of specialist - act like a CEO)
- Metrics (Business outcomes and same metrics as sales)
- Stage based CMOs (Different type of CMO for a different stage of the company)
- What are the key attributes any CMO needs in their toolbelt
- What keeps CMOs up at night or what keep you up at night being a CMO yourself?
- How and why to manage your team according to KPIs
- What are the Key ABM findings for CMOs to consider
- Should marketers own parts of customer success?
- Should a startup hire specialist or generalist first?
- What do you mean when you say CMOs should act like CEOs? elaborate
- Is there a right type of CMO based on the stage of the company?
- You always say marketing is not demand gen, and it's business outcomes (demand gen, pipeline velocity, expansion). Could you elaborate on that?
- When is the right time to create a category? How do you know it's the right time and you have the scope?
- What budget does an SMB need to start ABM?
- Is ABM ideal for a startup with no sales team?
- What is your idea of positioning to begin with, in a saturated market?
- Minimum basic strategy and tech stack needed for omnichannel marketing for a B2B tech company with a limited budget?
- Where do you see the biggest skills gap in marketing today, and how do you overcome that challenge?
- How to become a CMO?
- Which medium works better in ABM? Sales Nav, Webinars, Seminars, etc?
- When is the right time to hire a CMO?
Check out our #limitless webinar series: https://www.hippovideo.io/webinars.html
Learn more about Hippo Video: www.hippovideo.io
Visit: https://www.hippovideo.io/podcasts/listen-now.html to get updates on the upcoming episodes and share what we're learning on your social handles.
Tweet us @thehippovideo