Limitless: A Sales and Marketing Podcast
Ep 11: Go-to-Market strategy for your product's API integration (with Stephen Farnsworth, Head of Partnerships, Outreach)
Mar 13, 2020 · 27 min
Often, we release a new product integration, but marketers are stuck with what should they do next, how should they market it. This topic will uncover the GTM strategy and outline the steps to help reap the maximum benefits out of the new product’s integrations.
- How should you choose an integration partner?
- Integrations should be customer-driven or value-driven? What’s the best approach?
- What are the aspects to keep in mind while integrating with another product?
- Integration is completed. What’s the GTM for your integration?
- How long do these integration partnerships last?
- Can integrations be a major revenue channel? Do you have any case studies that you can share with us?
- What happens when an SMB integrates with a mid-market or an enterprise product. - How does that dynamic pan out?
Learn more about Hippo Video: www.hippovideo.io
Visit: https://www.hippovideo.io/podcasts/listen-now.html to get updates on the upcoming episodes and share what we're learning on your social handles.
Tweet us @thehippovideo