When I was in school, I didn't like science class very much. I found it boring and I never enjoyed it.
However, just because that was my experience, it doesn’t mean the same should happen with my preschool students.
See, young children are full of curiosity and love experimenting with the environment around them.
To them, the world is full of wonders and they want to discover and learn about all of it.
Using their natural curiosity and my science center tips, you can help them understand the world and how it works in a fun and interesting way.
How can you build a science center that will have your students eager to learn?
Tune in now to find out!
Do you have a science center in your classroom? (00:00)
Why is having a science center important? (04:25)
How to set up a successful science center (05:27)
Answering your questions (19:29)
My own science center stories (24:18)
- Visit our website to find tons of pre-K teaching resources here.
- Get my book “Teach Smarter: Literacy Strategies for Early Childhood Teachers”.
- Learn more about my exclusive mentorship program, “Teaching Trailblazers”.
- Get more science center ideas here.
- More about pre-k science units here.
- Get editable center signs here.
- Get printable classroom labels here.
- Learn about the best earth science books here.
- Learn about the best life science books here.
- Learn about the best physical science books here.
- Learn how to grow sweet potatoes with your students here.
- Learn how to grow grass with your students here.
- Learn how to grow lettuce with your students here.
Elevating Early Childhood is an early education podcast dedicated to helping Pre-K, Preschool, and Kindergarten teachers teach better, save time, and live more.
If you enjoy the podcast, please follow, rate, and leave a review on your favorite podcast platform.
Onward & Upward!
Pre-K Pages is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. The word “affiliate” means that we may earn a small commission if/when you click on or make purchases via these links at no additional cost to you.
As a policy, the Company will only affiliate with products, services, consultants or experts that we believe will provide value to our customers and followers.
You recognize that it remains your personal responsibility to investigate whether any affiliate offers are right for you and will benefit you. You will not rely on any recommendation, reference, or information provided by the Company but will instead conduct your own investigation and will rely upon your investigation to decide whether to purchase the affiliate product or service.