Listen to Alan Dunn and Dr. John Berryhill, Ph.d. talk about domain name ownership due diligence, domain privacy obstacles and more. Some topics discussed include:
- Who really owns a domain name?
- What is a buyer really purchasing?
- How can a buyer lookup ownership on domains affected by new data privacy laws such as the GDPR?
- Is it possible for a buyer to ensure title?
- Do services like Escrow.com typically warrant good title on a domain?
- What can a buyer do to protect themselves when buying a domain name?
Domain Stories available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Tunein and Pocket Casts.
Follow Alan Dunn on Twitter @alangdunn and @domainstories, and visit Namecorp.com for more information on buying or selling a domain name.